Friday, January 11, 2008

To Ann Coulter in Memory of John Vincent Coulter

I am so very sorry to hear about the passing of your father. I understand that it is both a sorrowful and proud moment. We hate to be without those we cherish and admire, but enjoy the fact that they are with people like Reagan.
I can tell you this, however, that no other daughter has better proven her father's mettle and fortitude than have you. I am sure he is telling McCarthy all about you right now despite the fact Joe already knows - it's a dad's prerogative.
There is no question that he is as proud of you as I am of my daughters.
This is coming from a father of an Astrophysicist who is preparing to become a nun, a daughter who joined the National Guard knowing she might be sent to Iraq, and another daughter who is majoring in International Politics with a minor in Religion - and is still a conservative Republican!
I thank your father for having raised such a fine person and will keep him in my prayers.

No comments: